Ratings for Dr. Dawna L. Jones

Avoid! She was more interested in sleeping for the night than paying attention to the patient, my wife. The next the morning, after being called by another doctor to assist in the c-section, she refuced and actually said to a patient who was a friend "I am gald I got out of that"

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

this woman is a snow job..she comes across as being so kind & caring. she makes mistakes at the expense of her clients & then moves..i have known her for over 15 yrs & she has moved locations at least 10 times so people cant find her. and holistic what a joke she uses us to learn..ask her how long she's been studying homeopathy, not 20 yrs i can attest to that ! she is a fake..talked me into surgery & i have never been the same. got staph strep & e-coli from dirty procedure & she even gave me antibiotic she knew i was allergic too & wouldnt even help when i was having reaction. she said she'd meet me at the hospital & would call ahead & never even showed or called...get past the smile & see what your really dealing with...a fake !

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr,Dawna Jones is the most compassionate kindest dr.I've ever met,She alwys has time to sit and talk to you as a person not just a patient.After 15 years of knowing her she has become a friend I would not go to any other OB/GYN.She is always professionel and very calming when I am nervous or upset.She's always been there for me through very rough times,not many Dr.s would do that.Thank you Connie Pittman

flag | Submitted October 10, 2009

Dr. Dawna Jones is an angel. She truly understands the individual human condition and treats it accordingly. It is as if there is a light behind her when she enters a room. Had it not been for her i do not know where i would be, possibly on the wrong side of the grass.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

I loved Dr. Jones. I started going through menopause and became so tired and ill. I had absolutely no energy. My regular gyn put me on a higher "pill" which made me feel horrible for about 9 months. Then I stopped taking it and that put me in a tail spin. I went to see my regular dr and they wanted to give me antidepressants. Puullleeeeessssseeee!!!!! I'm not depressed I'd tell them. I just want to feel better. Enter Dr. Jones. Thanks God for her. I got my life back. She explained what was happening to me. She put me on bio-idential hormone cream and I got my life back. Plus when my thyroid started to lapse she put me on Armour Thyroid. I feel almost 20 again!!! Cannot say enough about the women. And all the above comments above about her being kind and sweet and knowledgeable are so true. I have been recommending her to all my friends and they have been getting results too. I wish there were more doctors like her!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2009

Dr.Jones is a GREAT doctor not to mention a great woman.She cannot be anymore kinder,considerate,and more caring.Listening while she talks is relaxing in itself.When you go into the exam room she is playing comforting sounds such as waterfalls,rain etc..to make you feel relaxed and comfortable.I have been going to her in Randolph then she moved to Duxbury and I tagged right along!She never rushes me when I am in the room and listens to everything that i'm concerned about and will explain everything to me without rushing it.She doesn't try to push meds on you like other doctors,she wrote down Hollistic remedies which worked.She also performed surgery on me and was very clear step by step and made sure I understood everything before I agreed.My prior ObGYN kept lancing my cyst and it would grow back and very painful and Dr.Jones took care of all my problems and removed what needed to be.Other obgyns neglected to do.Thanks to her,I no longer have to suffer.Shed efinitely has blessed me!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

she was terrible. she talked me into surgery & i had a reaction to penicillin she gave, knowing i was allergic to it..i contracted strep & 2 forms of staph..took 3 years to get better..she has a good act..but doesnt know holistic, she used me & others to practice on. a total farce..very disappointing & costly to get well with another doctor..she keeps moving around so her reputation wont follow her....i am sure she knows who i am

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

As of December 2007, Dr. Jones is now in Duxbury, MA. I have been a patient of hers since 1990. She has a wonderful bedside manner and truly and sincerely cares about her patients condition, care and comfort. In addition to "normal" medicine, she also practices holistic medicine. She offers alternatives to her patients, but adheres to her patients wishes for treatment. She never rushes me when I am in the exam room with her. Therefore, patients do tend to wait longer in the waiting room, but once in with her, it is worth the wait as she listens and hears what the patient is saying. Honestly, I do wish more doctors took their time with patients as Dr. Jones does.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2007

Dr. Jones was a very sweet doctor. She was never rude and always asked if I had any questions. The only complaint I had was that sometimes I was waiting about an hour in the waiting room to see her. If I was still living in MA, she would most definitely still be my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Very helpful, takes time to explain and comforting. Reccomend to friends.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr. Dawna L. Jones's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)