Ratings for Dr. David J. ROWE

I had visited quite a few chiropractors with no success before discovering Dr. Rowe. In a few months, my back was symptom free. Since then I have continued to make enormous improvements in the health of my spine and look and feel so much better. His patients receive a deep understanding of their particular spinal disfunction and provided with the tools to overcome it. A life-changing experience.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Rowe chiropractic has been truly amazing. They take the entire patient and overall well being into consideration when treating their patients. Their staff is warm, inviting, supportive and extremely knowledgeable about their practice. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Before coming to Rowe Chiropractic I was frustrated and in a lot of pain. I was living with constant headaches and I ended up missing out on a lot of celebrations and dinners with friends and family. Since coming to RCO, my quality of life has improved significantly. I feel like I'm on the right path and on my way to a healthier me! What's great about Dr. Rowe is that he really listens to you; he knows that you understand your body. I've seen great results since coming to the office. I have fewer headaches, my body is working better and my imune system has improved!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I had a smimilar experience to other... terrible. Dr. Rowe is a narcissist who tried to push his beliefs and education on you. I agree with Chiropractic but if I wanted to be one, I would have gone to school. He requires you to sit through educational seminars and then signs you up for a 3 month program for a VERY large sum of money. You basically work for his office, being required to bring friends and family members to his office for "classes". This is all after you're charged over $600 for x-rays that are not covered by insurance. His office staff is scared of him, included a female doctor who shakes when she's talking to you because she is in such fear. I haven't seen Dr. Rowe in well over a year and I still get calls from the office asking if I want to sign up for his blog. I would steer VERY clear of this office and his kooky ways.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

After suffering from bulged disc for several years he was the only one who helped me. I heared about Dr. David Rowe from a young chiropractor from Sweeden who came all the way to NYC to take classes from Dr. Rowe.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011