Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Stotler

I hate to give him four stars for punctuality since even if he's usually late, he's still so much better than any other doctor I've seen.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr Stotler is pleasant and knowledgeable just HORRIBLY UNRELIABLE. Phone calls are not answered--maybe returned in a couple of days--sometimes not for 2-3 weeks. Requested refills on prescriptions are ignored--even when you are out of medicine for weeks. I had to call another doctor, explain the situation and he wrote a script for me, I don't know whether Michael Stotler is the problem or his wife, Jennifer who is the sole office help. Either way Dr Stotler is responsible ultimately for how his practice is run: "The buck stops here." Very poor.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I love Dr. Stotler! I have been with him for a few years now and cannot see myself going to another dr. He's very caring and he listens to what I have to say. I don't feel uneasy when I go in.. The environment is so laid back and relaxing! I think Jennifer is pretty amazing too! She is so nice when you walk in the door and is always willing to help! I highly recommend Dr. Stotler

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Stotler has helped me immensely. His staff is always friendly and the office environment is so comfortable and relaxing.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I love Dr. Stotler and his wife/receptionist Jennifer. When I leave a message she always gets back to me right away. And Dr. Stotler takes the time and listens to my concerns unlike other docs I have seen.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Doctor not thorough. Easily manipulated by outside personell

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Stotler's receptionist is awful. I continue to call to set up an appointment because I am out of medication, and she never answers the phone. I literally do not think she has ever answered the phone when I have called. I always have to leave a message. And I have recently tried calling at least 5 times, and left a message, and have not heard back yet. It has been 5 days since I have left the message. Dr. Stotler is great, his wife/receptionist is horrible. It is forcing me to find a new doctor, which is emotionally distressing in and of itself.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Great on diagnosis and what he prescribes

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

Dr. Michael B. Stotler's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)