Ratings for Dr. David A. Pipitone

First started a root canal on my son. Didn't tell him it wasn't finished. We headed to California and son was in so much pain he had to find a dentist there We overpaid by approximately $1300 in March. As of today we have not received a penny from him. All family members and friends are leaving him because of his poor work. Used materials that are not permitted under our coverage. Does not return calls. We just filed a complaint against him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I was kept waiting for over 40 minutes for an appointment that had been rescheduled twice! Upon beginning my filling it suddenly turned into a crown without discussion. Since then I have changed dentist because the crown he did was no good. I would never recommend this place

Submitted October 27, 2014

Three times they showed up late for my morning scheduled appointment, or did not show at all per the last visit. I did not here back from them until at least two weeks later. They wanted to reschedule my appointment, but I had already booked with another dentist. They never apologized. Bad customer relations.

Submitted August 12, 2014

This practice was recommended to me, but they have called me to reschedule my appointment FOUR TIMES. As someone who works full time, this is EXTREMELY inconvenient. I cannot come in a 1 PM!!!! I will be searching for a new dentist immediately.

Submitted June 9, 2014

The dental office got a new receptionist/office manager recently. She is terrible. I had a routine visit scheduled. The office was closed when I arrived. No one had contacted me to say that the office would be closed. Subsequently, no one called to reschedule my appointment. I called about two weeks later to reschedule it. No one answered (which is now the standard there). I left a detailed message and did not get a call back until THREE WEEKS later!! At that point, I had already found a new dentist, gotten my teeth cleaned, AND gone in a second time to the new dentist to have her redo a defective filling that the former dentist had done. Oh, and by the way, receptionist is completely unapologetic for the delay in getting back to patients or the fact that the office was closed or anything else for that matter. I would not recommend this dentists' office to anyone and acquaintances have said the same.

Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Pipitone and Dr. Hud are fantastic dentists. They are artists in their profession. Dr. Pipitone uses advanced painless techniques that my children actually look forward to seeing their dentist. Wish I could have said THAT as a kid. The staff is warm and friendly and I have never waited more than 15 minutes for my visit.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Best dentist Ive been to in Flemington, and a very nice man. He is an artist at his profession.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Dr. Pipitone is a very nice man, but he charged us for work that was not done and the work he did needed to be redone.

Submitted December 30, 2010