Dr. Jean Louis Benae

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jean Louis Benae

BEWARE. Good surgeon who uses a crooked anesthesiologist. My mother had surgery at Methodist hospital and just received an out of network bill from the anesthesiologist- Dr Heather Gano. She used a CRNA so we thought maybe the anesthesia bill would be discounted since she didn't actually have a MD in her room during case. But no! My mother just got a second bill after insurance paid Dr Gano. Apparently Dr Gano charged her insurance $25,000, which of course, they are not going to pay that rediculous amount. Well now Dr Gano expects my mother to pay the difference. Incredible!! All patients should be aware of the practices Dr Benae uses at Methodist hospital!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Always at ease with Dr Banea and staff. I would travel anywhere to have Dr Banea treat me. I am very happy and pain free Thanks to a careing and loving staff and all good vibes you give

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. Benae is an amazing neurosurgeon who is there for you every step of the way.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Great surgeon but poor follow up in addressing questions and concerns. Late on ALL appointments.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

This man has some amazing hands and touches you in places you just forget about the pain that you may have ever had!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

The one of the BEST surgeons Mississippi has ever had. You are truly missed Dr. Benaé!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Incredible Doctor and Staff - recommend them highly

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Needed to seen and I was able to get in he same day! He was very thorough with explaining issues with my back pain. I have been pain free since my treatment started, will strongly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Benaé and his staff are GREAT!!!! Very pleasant visit.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Benae did a splendid job during my visit explaining all the options available to me for my lower back pain. He is so knowledgable and calm that he put me at ease. He offered non-surgical treatments which are currently easing the pain. I would recommend him and his staff as they do a great job.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014