Dr. Jean Louis Benae

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jean Louis Benae

Dr. Benae performed a multi-level spinal fusion (l5-s1) on me due to leg weakness and numbness. Of course, I had severe low back and leg pain. His surgery corrected the problems. I’m very thankful to have been recommended to him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I want to say that Dr. Benae was heaven sent. My husband was in so much pain due to a herniated disc that was for quite sometime. The morning that I found him was after a rough weekend watching my husband suffer. I called in a work and started praying asking God to guide me in the right direction so that I could find my husband some help. I prayed and I opened my laptop and googled Neurosurgeons near me and there he was. I called his office and was first told that he had no immediate appointments for that day. The wonderful lady that answered put me on hold and when she returned she told me that there was a cancellation and that he could see us later that day. From the very beginning the experience was awesome. Dr. Benae came in and talk with my husband and I, did an exam and took us to his office were he spent time explaining from beginning to end what the problem was and what his advice as a solution. My husband had his surgery this morning and when I tell you he is able to walk around and says that he feels and instant relief. Dr. Benae if you are reading this I want you to know that I prayed for God to send you to us and He did. Thank you and may God continue to bless your mind, heart, your hands, your empathy and your beautiful spirit. Jack & Tonya Jones.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Always at ease with Dr Banea and staff. I would travel anywhere to have Dr Banea treat me. I am very happy and pain free Thanks to a careing and loving staff and all good vibes you give

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. Benae is an amazing neurosurgeon who is there for you every step of the way.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Great surgeon but poor follow up in addressing questions and concerns. Late on ALL appointments.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

This man has some amazing hands and touches you in places you just forget about the pain that you may have ever had!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

The one of the BEST surgeons Mississippi has ever had. You are truly missed Dr. Benaé!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Incredible Doctor and Staff - recommend them highly

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Needed to seen and I was able to get in he same day! He was very thorough with explaining issues with my back pain. I have been pain free since my treatment started, will strongly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Benaé and his staff are GREAT!!!! Very pleasant visit.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014