Ratings for Dr. Karl W. Strom

Very attentive and was concern of my recovery the staff was excellent.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Dr. Strong was my surgeon for my gastric bypass sleeves not only did he care about me and my well-being and make sure after my surgery that I will be fine his staff and he followed up and make sure everything was wonderful now three years later I am maintaining my weight of 150 pounds down and the best decision I've ever made is to go to doctor song Thank you very much

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Strom removed my gallbladder a few years ago. Prior to my consultation with Dr. Strom, about 4 physicians dismissed my symptoms while my health kept deteriorating. He accurately diagnosed my condition at the first visit. I have fully recovered from the surgery and have not experienced any other problems. Thank you, Dr. Strom!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

I don't understand the "bird of a feather" added to my posting. I don't have MEDICARE. Is it not possible to have a 100% rating from a doctor these days?

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Strom is amazing! He removed my gallbladder for which I had 5 small scars. Two doctors that I've seen since the surgery asked me who did my surgery, because they have never seen such perfect work. Not only is he a crafted surgeon, but a VERY nice person. He has a unique ability to calm the most nervous patient. I'm so, so glad I went to him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Karl W. Strom's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Karl Strom is one of the most highly recognized bariatric surgeons in the nation. As founding medical director of each of the Statewide Bariatrics locations, he has changed the lives of over 5,000 patients. Dr. Karl Strom is a board certified general surgeon. He completed bariatric fellowship training at the New York Institute of Minimally Invasive Surgery at Westchester Medical Center. Dr. Strom has more than 10 years of experience in bariatric surgery and minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery, including gastric band, gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy and revisional bariatric surgery. Dr. Strom oversaw the successful “Bariatric Center of Excellence” designations at Mountainside Hospital, Bayshore Community Hospital and Southern Ocean Medical Center. Dr. Strom has been named a “Top Doc” by New Jersey Monthly Magazine every year from 2007 through 2014. He serves as a proctor, teaching other bariatric surgeons the latest techniques and technologies. He also performs advanced laparoscopic general surgeries including hernia, gallbladder, colon, pancreas, stomach and splenic procedures. Dr. Strom is consistently ranked by his patients with the highest patient satisfaction scores.

• English

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1998)

• NJ Monthly Top Doc