Ratings for Dr. Zachary Haas

Dr. Zachary Haas is an excellent doctor. He was caring, attentive, and patient throughout the entire process. My foot needed surgery from an old injury that did not heal correctly. My foot feels so much better now. I recommend him to anyone who needs care for their feet.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Dr Zachery Haas is an outstanding podiatrist and I have nothing but kudos to say in regard to his handling of my surgery and post care. The entire experience with him is one that I would recommend to anyone who needs foot care and perhaps surgery. He is excellent!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

Great personality, staff, surgical skill & results say it all.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Great office, staff and Doctor. Dr Zachary Haas very effectively determined physical therapy treatment for a chronic ankle injury.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Dr. Haas is a real keeper! After using a podiatrist in Santa Fe and going to Good Feet, I felt no relief from my foot pain. Dr. Haas diagnosed my problem (a neuroma) and performed surgery on me in November 2018. I am now able to work and resume my physical activities with only post-surgery pain. I am such a happy camper. He is an excellent surgeon, warm and friendly, and has very competent staff. He is definitely worth the trip from Santa Fe!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Dr. Haas performed a great toe fusion on me in May of 2018. Excellent surgeon, very approachable and warm and personable; friendly and capable staff. Very punctual and skilled. Thank you to all of them!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

I broke my right ankle last year and had another doctor operate and install a plate and seven screws. Months later the pain was still quite severe and I didn't believe I was ever going to walk normal again. Placing any weight at all caused severe pain. At the suggestion of my primary care I went to see Dr. Zachary Haas. I really can't say enough good things about Dr. Haas. I felt at ease as soon as I entered his office and he was so reassuring that he could help me. 6 weeks later he removed the hardware and cleaned up all the scar tissue. Today, only two months later the pain is gone and I can walk almost normal. Everyday is better at this point and he and I both believe I will have a total recovery. Going to see Dr. Z was the best decision I made throughout this experience. I felt as if I was a valued patient and he was concerned about my well being. Based on the results I was say he is a superb surgeon and a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Office staff is efficient and friendly. Doctor is knowledgeable and promotes confidence. All information necessary for pre-op and billing was written down. He did a wonderful job on my foot, and I am thankful I had the operation. I had it at the end of July, 2018.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

I visited Dr. Hass on 3/29/18 complaining about planter fasciitis. Dr. Hass and his staff were polite and was friendly. Dr. Hass’s advise was to get rid of the over the counter insert I had bought for ($80.00) and get a custom insert from him. He also told me that the custom orthotics he was going to order would cost me less than the over the counter orthotics I had purchased for $80.00. Imagine my surprise to receive a bill for $553.83 for my portion of the orthotics, and it does not include the office visit for which I was charged separately. I reached out to him. His office staff called and said Dr. Hass does not know the cost and they will not adjust the bill. - BTW, the custom orthotics he provided are not at all comfortable or helpful. I had to stop wearing them because of the discomfort and went back to the inserts that came with the shoe. The custom orthotics provided by Dr. Hass is in mint condition and I offered to return them but they are not interested. They offered that I come in for additional visits at additional costs. Given my experience and false promise, I am not interested. I felt ripped off and feel like they did a bait and switch by quoting $80.00 and then billing many multiples of that. I have $554 piece of plastic sitting in my closet. I would urge Dr. Hass to adjust my bill to $80.00 that he had quoted.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr Z is the best. I had a tight timeline for a toe fusion and he made it all happen. Great doctor and staff with great results!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Zachary Haas's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2004)