Ratings for Dr. Ganana Tesfa

I have been under the care of Dr.Tefsa for several years, during that time he has provided excellent care for my advanced neurological disease. He has greatly improved my quality of life and I am forever grateful for his professional and compassionate care - the end result of his dedicated attention to my needs exceeds all of the results of the medical care I had previously received from highly regarded neurologists and surgeons. They produced no improvements - Dr. Tefsa significantly improved my quality of life. For the record, I provided this review voluntarily. I am under no obligation to any person or company to submit this review. A. Webb

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Dr. Tesfa spent a great deal of time with me and listened to me with all of my symptoms and gave me helpful and insightful explanations.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Horrible Neurologist, Unprofessional and Unethical Practice

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

He is outstanding!!! He listens to me, explaining patiently any concerns 😍😍😍

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr Tesfa does not listen and caused me to have an jncureable condition by insisting I take a medicine that I told him did not agree with me. Will not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I wouldn't recommend this Dr. Very disappointed in the office practice. He had a previous malpractice lawsuit. Do your research

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

There is one particular person who typically is at the window of his office who has Always been rather unfriendly, a couple of times down right nasty. The Rest of the office staff has always been great. The reason for the Two stars is cause I have brought it to his attention and she is still there after several years and continues with the same attitude. HOWEVER, I have gone to Dr Tesfa for 20 plus years and have found him to be the best for my epilepsy. I have never had any complaints with his knowledge and care. I make a note about three Other comments made by someone else in these Ratings - notice that on all there he/she makes the Same 'comment' regarding "20 questions". In my opinion these three comments were made by the same person who for whatever reason seemingly had a bad experience with Dr. Tesfa. These three comments should be recoginized for what they are and not be thought of as negative comments from three Different people. Dr. Tesfa is really quite a good doctor. My only problem has been with that one individual who continues to staff the front office who gives a bad experience to many of his patients.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Terrible experience. Didn't listen just said it was migraines. Looks like he did his normal ask 20 questions then say migranes. Then was mad when asked to answer more questions like we were questioning his knowledge. The worst bedside manor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

My wife was referred to Dr.Orr but some how we got Dr.Tesfa. As a neurologist I guess a new patient would be subject to test and evaluations, however all she received was 20 questions and medication that rendered her lifeless and bed ridden. this guy doesn't have the sense or professionalism of a fly. Im embarrassed to even have allowed her under his care..

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

OUTSTANDING! Dr. Tesfa was extremely knowledgeable, professional, kind, and had a Great Attitude! I Highly recommend Dr. Tessa and his staff!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Ganana Tesfa's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)