Ratings for Dr. Robyn A. Graber

I live quite a distance from Dr. Graber and she's worth the trip every time! I've never left there without feeling 1000% better than when I walked in. Such a wonderful, insightful and caring person. You deserve the best in care so visit Dr. Graber and save yourself the trouble of going through other Doctors and being disappointed - just head over to her office :)

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr Graber has such a postive energy! I love her and her staff. She also has acupuncture and Nutrition Response Testing, which I just begun, using Standard Process supplements. I've been a patient of hers since Oct 2015. She has relieved my pain/tension and given me a greater range of motion. I feel so grateful that I found Dr Graber because I was in such pain and couldn't deal with it for too much longer. I was miserable, moody and now I feel good and can sincerely laugh and smile again.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

She is amazing. I was weary about the gentle touch healing but she really shocked me. She fixes the problem doesn't just put a band-aid over the issue!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Dr. Robyn is very knowledgeable in Network Spinal Analysis. She is one of the best in the world. Doreen

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr. Robyn A. Graber's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1989)

Oxford