Ratings for Dr. Jon S. Petrick

Great staff, great feeling in the office. A place that is welcoming and warm

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Oh the hands of a true healer!!! i was in a sever accident breaking my collarbone and after all the BS i went thru with countless other doctors and seeing absolutely no light at the end of my tunel anytime soon......Finally i was released to therapy where of course i went to see Dr. Petrick!!!! On the first visit he did wonders and I can not THANK him and his AMAZING staff for putting the light back into my life!!!! You sir are worth sooooo much more then cashola your priceless!!! thank you all again as i look forward to actually healing !! You Rock

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

My son and his girlfriend were in a motorcycle mishap over 8 weeks ago and in these 8 weeks his girlfriend was in excruciating PAIN with a fractured collar bone, not to mention other injured muscles. The orthopedic doc didn't want any therapy for the first 8 weeks so when the OK for therapy came forefront they both went to see Dr Petrick. After the very first visit with Dr. Petrick, I witnessed first hand the relief on her face and her upper body moved so much easier. There was still pain but not as intense as it had been, it was remarkable. Sure she still has some major healing to undergo, but with Dr. Petrick's help threw this healing process the pain is not as intense as she endured for the very long 8 weeks, prior to seeing Dr. Petrick. My sons therapy is getting his battered body and muscles back to normal again ..showing ways to help themselves. They were lucky in two ways.....they survived the accident and having Dr Petrick as their doctor.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Petrick made my pain worse. He did an adjustment on my back that dislocated a rib and caused severe pain for a month. I had to go to another chiropractor to adjust the rib back into place. Petrick's services were very expensive.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Petrick and entire staff, from Laura at front desk,to Lily, Dr. P's assistant, were profession, effective, kind and caring. I had been going to Physical Therapy for 5 months, to strengthen a post surgery L shoulder(rotator cuff), and it was not until being recommended to Dr. Petrick that I experienced a significant amount of relief from my pain and discomfort. Pt had helped, but took me only so far. In addition to practicing Chiropractic Medicine, also uses a few different modalities. He is an expert in Active Release Tecnique (ART), and that is the treatment he used on me. IT HELPED ME TREMENDOUSLY!!!!. If you are in pain, and have exhausted other avenues for relief, don't wait, make an appointment with Dr. Petrick. Words cannot adequately express my gratitude to the Dr. for the relief I have experienced.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

The price reflects 8 visits to his office. Dr. Petrick is a Healer. He took me from tons of pain to almost nothing in the first few visits. My quality of life has improved dramatically since my treatments. He's very professional and extremely knowledgeable and he actually listens and explains in normal terms exactly what he is doing. Thanks

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Dr. Jon S. Petrick's Credentials

• Cleveland Chiropractic College - Los Angeles (Grad. 1999)