Dr. Walter W. Strash, D.P.M.

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Walter W. Strash, D.P.M.

Dr. Strash, Brittany and Rani are all very helpful and attentive. The doctor spent time with me and explained my foot problem. I'm now back to exercising pain free.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

My surgery was explained to me. I had little to no pain after and I am now fully recovered. Thank you Dr. Strash and your wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr. Strash is an excellent podiatrist. I highly recommend him to anyone with foot or ankle issues. Or if you are interested in preemptively preventing issues from occurring. The staff is very friendly and the wait times are short.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Strash and his staff are simply amazing. They are knowledgeable, but even more importantly they care deeply about their patients. Beautiful new offices and great staff and doctor as always. Thanks for all you do!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr Strash , staff and his surgical center were all terrific! They are skilled, caring and very thorough with the care of my daughter and her fractured foot and repair. Wonderful Doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I would definitely recommend Dr.Strash. Great bed side manner, helpful and knowledgeable. He put me at ease and took great care of me.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I was spraining my ankle a lot and my ankle felt loose. Dr. Strash did surgery and now my ankle feels stronger. I'm back to playing sports. He and his staff are great.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr. Strash is a fantastic podiatrist... very knowledgeable and great communication. Staff is fantastic as well.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

On time, excellent explanation and treatment by Dr. Strash and his staff. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Strash repaired my ankle fracture and I'm back to running. He and his staff are marvelous. Thank you!

Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Walter W. Strash, D.P.M.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Walter “Wally” Strash is a graduate of Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine and Carleton University. He is board certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery in both foot and reconstructive rearfoot/ankle surgeries. In 1991, Dr. Strash founded Alamo Family Foot and Ankle Care, P.A. In addition to evaluating and treating patients, Dr. Strash is active in various clinical research projects with an interest in diabetic foot ulcers and pain management, a lecturer and consultant, an associate professor at the University of Texas San Antonio Health Science Center’s Department of Orthopedic Surgery, and serves on the board of the Specialty Surgery Center. Additionally, he has been published in numerous medical journals and books, including Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Foot and Ankle Quarterly, The Journal of Foot Surgery and Principles & Practice of Podiatric Medicine.

• Temple University School Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)

• Broken ankle/broken foot