Dr. Charles Cuprill

Ratings for Dr. Charles Cuprill

It's great to find a dentist that actually cares about the environment and his patients. Dr. Cuprill's office is a high tech and beautiful place that takes care to minimize it's impact on the planet. He has a Cerec Machine that allows him to do his crowns same day. His staff is super friendly and knowledgeable. When I come here I feel like family instantly. Great place, great dentist.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

When I scheduled my cleaning I notified the representative that I was having issues with at least one tooth. She scheduled me for an additional appointment in the same week to address the issue with the understanding that we would determine the true issue during my cleaning appointment. When my cleaning was complete, the hygienist told me the doctor would be in to see me in a few minutes which is customary. A few minutes later she came back to tell me that the doctor was busy with another customer and he would see me in 6-months. Who does that??? If Dr Cuprill is too busy to see me then I will take my busy elsewhere and I suggest you do the same.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014