Ratings for Dr. William C. Davis

I have been coming to the Canyon Dental Clinic for many years and have always been well pleased. We still come even after we moved to Lehi. The staff's great and always will help you. We will keep coming for years to come.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I love Dr. Davis' office! The staff is all knowledgeable, helpful and willing to work with my specific needs. Dr. Davis is personable and ready to help me in any way he can.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I appreciate the kind and friendly care by the entire staff. They accommodate my schedule and my concerns.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

My daughter came in for the first time. They were great with her and showed her and told her everything they were using and doing. Dr. Davis even sand the Itsy Bitsy Spider to her as he was working on her!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I feel like I walk into a great home when I come to the dentist here. Everyone is always smiling and happy to see you. They are always quick and efficient. I don't live in Spanish Fork but it's worth the extra time to drive here when I need to come.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

The procedure was quick and painless. I felt that everything was done very efficiently while still ensuring my comfort.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. Davis only does preventative and diagnosis work needed. The staff is friendly, kind and professional.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Kind and courteous staff. A great dental experience.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

My experience was positive. The staff was friendly. They treated me with respect and I was always seen quickly. When my cleaning was done, it was the first time a hygienist had flossed me without drawing blood.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Always in and out quickly. Very friendly, knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014