Ratings for Dr. Vineet S. Kamboj

I saw Dr. Kamboj for my foot pain. It was getting difficult to walk and hike. His staff was professional. He was able to diagnose my problem and get me the proper orthotics that I needed. I also needed an injection which was painful but he was very kind and it really did help my pain. Its interesting, after my treatment I have met 2 people that have had surgery by Dr. Kamboj and both are very happy.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Misdiagnosed multiple times. Ruined my foot. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Kamboj is a great doctor/surgeon! I almost wish his specialty wasn't podiatry, he is a great doctor. He is so down to earth, his staff is incredible, and an all around nice guy. I had a fairly severe injury and he took care of me better than any other doctor around could (in my opinion). He truly does care for his patients well being and takes the time to talk to his patients rather than just "diagnose" and come up with a solution. He cares! I will recommend Dr. Kamboj to anyone. He is THAT good!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014