Ratings for Dr. Christopher C. Keeley

He is a knowledgable caring patient doctor.he put time for his patient and try to hlep in any aspect.he personally called me to talk about my test result and his advice.so satisfied of his service.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Has always been very helpful since I meet him when he delivered my youngest child. Has been support with issues I have had since then. Very caring and understanding. Listens to you and explains things so you can understand them. Has performed surgery on me and and always checks up on me afterwards. I would recommend him to any female looking for a wonderful OB Doctor. I am so grateful I meet Dr. Keeley cause I always feel I am in good hands when I am with him. I can't say enough about him. Just plainly put a wonderful doctor and person.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Wonderful doctor. Very caring, kind and will go out of his way to make a person feel at ease. He is THE BEST OBGYN ever!!! Staff is very sweet too :)

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Best OBGYN in Virginia. Love him. Listens to you and answers questions in a way you understand. Very kind and wonderful man. Love him :) he's the BEST.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

He delivered 3 of my 4 kids and I couldn't ask for a better doctor. He answered my questions without making me feel stupid.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

I have been going to him for quite a few years and you will not find a better or more qualified doctor around. He has a great bedside manner& always has time to listen and doesn't try talk over your head. If you want a great Doctor he is it!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Great bedside manner. He really cares about his patients and has called me at home to check on me. He's reassuring and no question is stupid. I've rarely had to wait to see him. In fact, the only times I've waited more than a few minutes were when he was on call or had an emergency.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006

Ob seems nice as long as you go along with what he wants, BUT, in reality isn't very supportive at ALL and does not honor an informed decision with regards to VBACs over Cesarean births.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2006

Great doctor! super sweet, cares about every patient.would recommend to every woman.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2006

Dr. Keeley is a wonderful doctor! He is very thorough, yet he listens to his patients. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2006

Dr. Christopher C. Keeley's Credentials

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med, Charlottesville Va 22908 (Grad. 1995)

Assurant