Ratings for Dr. Richard R. Perez

Professional, actually listened to me, did not act like he was doing me a favor, spent time explaining, reassuring. I thought he was the epitome of an excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr Perez is very good at listening to what is wrong with you rather than telling you what's wrong with you and then working with you to resolve the problem and not just treat the symptoms. He took his time to listen to me. That means alot.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I was able to be seen the same morning I called in, I was grateful as I was in lots of pain.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Most wonderful and personable physician I have ever been too. Very conservative and helpful. I have seen him on one other occasion and with an injection I could move my foot in all directions, best doc ever, Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I take all my family to see Dr Perez. He has taken good care of us for a long time.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

All of my visits were wonderful. The professionalism and attentiveness of the staff helped with every step of the recovery. Dr. Perez was a pleasure to see and was very caring in the way he addressed my injury. I am glad I found him

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Perez was very knowledgeable and considered during my visit with him. He spoke with confidence and experience concerning my diagnosis. Very professional as he listen to my questions and took the time during our visit to allow me to ask questions. I highly recommend Dr. Perez and the staff.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I was so blessed to have been referred to Dr. Perez. He spends a lot of time with me and definitely cares about you as a person. He remembers details about your life and tries to help you maintain your current lifestyle (mine is running). My favorite doctor EVER.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

I have come from Corpus Christi to have Dr Perez treat my heel pain with shockwaves. After two surgeries his treatment has really helped

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Great doctor, he took his time to listen to my problem. His explanation and treatment were above par, very professional.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Richard R. Perez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1995)