Ratings for Dr. Hooman Azmi-Ghadimi

Dr. Azmi is extremely knowledgeable and patient during the craniectomy and cranioplasty process. He was an extreme comfort to my family during the various surgeries and genuinely concerned about my well-being. He also answered my wife's numerous questions and was available to us during off hours to talk through concerns. great neurosurgeon!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

Thank you Dr Azmi for giving me some sort of hope. While I didn’t know what to expect and I didn’t want to keep my hopes so high, we are impressed with the results of the microvascular decompression. My pain is gone! We knew we made the right decision when we chose you. I still have to recover from the surgery but I along with my family would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me my life back. I am free from the daily and constant pain due to trigeminal neuralgia. Now I can sleep eat talk laugh again! A million thanks for the best gift you gave me for my birthday! I highly recommend you! For me, you are the best neurosurgeon in NJ!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Extremely caring, highly knowledgeable physician who takes time to explain things and address the patient's concerns.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Hooman Azmi-Ghadimi's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1999)