Ratings for Dr. Andrew M. Alpert

My mouth is complex a challenge even for an experienced doctor such as Dr Alpert who assured me that even my situation had hope. While my dental work two months in, is in its primary stage, I have healed up from my first of two implant surgeries and a sinus graft. Looking forward to the next implant procedure and the end results

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I had several implants and bone grafting done. I could not be happier with the outcome. He is a true perfectionist and my results are worth every penny spent. My only complaint is that I did not do this 10 years ago!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

An implant that he placed in my mouth broke and wanted to charge a large sum to replace it. Did not back-up his work. Not very cooperative.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

Dr. Alpert was the best medical professional I have used in my life, including every doctor or dentist since childhood. He is very exacting and detail-oriented, so hopefully you like that in a periodontist. Some people prefer someone who's just really friendly (Dr. Alpert is), but I prefer someone who is exceedingly professional and competent.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011