Ratings for Dr. Matthew B. Kriewaldt

Being my second ortho consult I did not want any of my teeth pulled Dr Kriewaldt explained how the treatment could be done without extracting any teeth I trusted everything he said and he did not let me down I love my smile the outcome was amazing

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Matthew is very knowledgeable and amazing Orthodontist! He did an incredible job with my Invisalign treatment! I am highly recommended him to all of my friends!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr.Matthew is the best Orthodontist I ever know. I would only want him to help my daughter to straighten her teeth as well.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Greatest and knowledgeable orthodontist. Priority is patient care and understanding.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr.Matthew is the best orthodontist ever. He starts off by getting to know you and really cares about you as a person and a patient. Dr. Matthew hears what your concerns are when it comes to your teeth and wanting that perfect smile. He is very knowledgeable in his field and has many years of experience.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

The best Orthodontist ever! I would recommend him to my whole family!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

This is a expert orthodontist with an outstanding staff. Even though we missed a couple appointments, treatment was completed AHEAD of schedule! Thank you Dr. Matthew for being so amazing. You are nice, funny, honest, and super smart. I'm referring my friend, and I'm happy to write this review.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

DR. Matthew did such a good job on my son's teeth. We had our first smiling family photo this Thanksgiving. My son is so much more confident now. Wonderful job!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Matthew is the only doctor my daughter doesn't dread seeing, she is actually excited to go in for adjustments. My daughter and I are both really happy with the progress that's being made and how easy the appointments are. Very glad to have found such a good orthodontist.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I started treatment with Dr. Matthew for adult braces and I am beyond pleased with the outcome. I had a great experience throughout my treatment. Dr. Matthew answered all of my questions and made me feel very comfortable about having braces. I couldn't be happier with my new smile. Thank you Dr. Matthew!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016