Ratings for Dr. Matthew B. Kriewaldt

I started treatment with Dr. Matthew for adult braces and I am beyond pleased with the outcome. I had a great experience throughout my treatment. Dr. Matthew answered all of my questions and made me feel very comfortable about having braces. I couldn't be happier with my new smile. Thank you Dr. Matthew!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Dr. Matthew is amazing. He is the best orthodontist in the world!:-)

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I currently see Dr Matthew for my Invisalign case in one of his Murrieta locations and he is fantastic. He is caring, kind and informative, I feel like I have his support every step of the way. He is truly the best there is, the best there was, the best there every will be.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Very intelligent, considerate, and communicates treatment well. Also quite funny. I highly recommend him, and it seems like all of the other patients in the clinic would also.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Outstanding orthodontist, and it is a pleasure to see him. He explains everything, is very kind and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012