Ratings for Dr. Joyce Cheung

i have had many gyn doctors and dr. joyce cheung is the best i ever had.she explains everything and is very considered.her staff is very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

excellent doctor and receptionist and all friendly. After she moved to flushing the office was a lot better than when she was at her former office. there was many remour there was problem at the old office. highly recommend doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

i just visit dr. joyce cheung on wednesday april 8th 2009 and she was very helpful and into detailed. she was very knoeledgeable and knew what she was talking about. defiently will be seeing her again!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

i have to agree: HORRIBLE STAFF. I met a few times w/Dr. Cheung, she was v. nice. I mentioned problem re: staff, she probably couldn't say anything, but i swear her eyes were saying 'get out now run, run away from this place.'

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

HORRIBLE STAFF. I dealt with all 5 of her nurse each one coming to me about my insurance which was working FINE. They just wanted to make sure I was paying for what the insurance wasn't covering. Since I had no co-pay they badger me in the room half dressed by 5 different nurses wanting me to pay up before the doctor would see me. Lucky for me I wasn't bleeding to death and this was just a routine visit.I lefted the doctors office without even meeting the doctor because apparently I had failed to pass thur her team of money guards. This was the utmost emotionally draining experience EVER. The staff was very efficent about take my money. Plus I had healthcare which they disregarded. Criminals gets treated with more respect then I ever did at this office.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2006

Dr. Joyce Cheung's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1994)

Commercial Insurance Company