Ratings for Dr. Joanna K. Chon

She was excellent. She answered all of our questions and spent a lot of time with us and did an excellent job of diagnosing and treating a complicated situation.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I found Dr. Chon to be very easy to talk to, very thorough in explaining my concerns, and very knowledgable in her expertise. She performed surgery for me twice and I highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I found Dr. Chon rather agressive in manner and perhaps the sort of dr that orders any and all tests available regardless of convenience and cost to patient.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

arrived on time, waited 1 hour, additional 15 minutes in exam room received the proverbial bums rush in a total of 3 minutes time she presented as hurried harried and the quality of care was shameful and perfunctory I initiated an immediate transfer of all medical records strongly suggest you take your health care needs elsewhere doug called to attempt damage control assures me that this lousy care will be addressed im not optimistic

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr Chon is a doctor for profit. Do not use her. She pushes biopsies that are not needed if you have insurance that pays. Administrator Doug, totally unprofessional. Horrible practice.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Dr. Joanna K. Chon's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

GHI