Ratings for Dr. James R. Bullard

Terrible terrible experience!!! The woman at the front desk is clearly the chiropractors wife! She was absolutely horrendous on all levels, rude & speaks at you as if your a child in a class room, I would not be surprised if she were an elementary school teacher in her younger years. She started adjusting my clothing and told me I needed to dress appropriately.. Um, I'm a married woman with children, I had TWO shirts on, my top shirt was an off the shoulder type of shirt and I had on loose capris, I was blown away, she yelled at me and told me I must leave my cell phone in my car, I could call my babysitter and give her the office number for emergencies & refused to allow me to even fill out paperwork, stuck me in the side room and left me there. I was appalled!! The chiro himself was down to earth and friendly, the assistant was also very nice & professional, needless to say, I will not be returning, I will drive 30 min to somewhere I feel more welcome vs literally a 4 minute drive.. Extremely dis-satisfied!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Staff is warm & friendly. With adjustments finally got relief from Sciatica! Given exercises and all kinds of excellent advice.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015