Ratings for Dr. Jason K. Gentry

Dr. Gentry and his nurse Amy are the best! He always listens and takes time to address and questions! Can't say enough about him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Awesome doctor and staff always recommend to family and friends lookinf for a doctor

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

He is the best. Always has time for me and my questions. Does not make me feel like he is In a hurry. He takes time to explain things. Love his staff. They have all been there forever.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

I am early in my pregnancy but Dr Gentry is Awesome, I have heard many negative stories with various doctors, so I am thankful that he has no negative aspects about him! He is a great people person and also very knowledgable!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr. Gentry, his nurse, Amy, and the ultrasound tech, Michelle, are the best! I have had a wonderful experience. Dr. Gentry always takes his time and I never feel rushed during my appointments. He answers all my questions and is even encouraging for someone about to have twins. I don't believe I would have had the same experience if I were treated at a military hospital. I'm thankful to be treated by Dr. Gentry and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Dr. Gentry is one of the most professional yet loving Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He is always helpful and kind. His bed-side manner is one to be envied by other doctors. Dr. Gentry always had time to answer any questions I may have had and was very encouraging when I felt discouraged. Every visit is a pleasure. He cares for all his patients and I have never had any problems with the office staff.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Takes time with you. Listens to what you have to say. Up to date on current issues.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr. Jason K. Gentry's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Pacificare