Ratings for Dr. Soe T. MAUNGLAY

Now that's a doctor we used to have in the seventies, he always made me feel like I can tell him anything and he would do everything in his power to help me.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

I have a blood disorder that requires no treatment at all. He declined to do a bone marrow biopsy even when my daughter was asking if I should have one.Least is more for me. I went in scared and walked out happy and went to dinner to celebrate!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

The family meeting we had with him was very informative. Dr M was kind and compassionate but very straight forward. He gave me time to think about the next step.He called back each time to answer my questions.As an engineer, I appreciate him involving me the decision making process.Excellent oncologist !!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

i never had a doctor who can explain what I had and what I will have to expect like Dr M did. My family was right. Five stars Dr M!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

He was very kind and helpful,called me and also spoke to my wife for half an hour on a Sunday . He explained why stopping chemo was the right thing to do at that point. He helped us in making our most difficult decision without any guilt.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I am not his patient,but you might want to read this -Amazing story. What a Doctor. Hy hats off to you Sir. http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/special-reports/2015/06/10/whistle-blower-doctor-uncovered-medical-nightmare/71027690/

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

He is a true hero to his profession! Bravo Dr. Soe !!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

He was very kind , compassionate and took time to listened to my and my husbands concerns about new diagnosis,I felt very well assured that I will be taken cared of after the visit.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014