Ratings for Dr. Benjamin C. Timmerman

Highly recommended! He's the best! My whole family uses him!!!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I had a root canal done by Dr. Timmerman and had to have it redone less than a year later because he missed some of the infection in the root of my tooth. I will never go there again; I don't like flushing money down the toilet.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Dr. Timmerman was recommended to me by a friend which was one of the best recommendation that I have ever had in my life. I can only say the best about him in all respects!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr. Timmerman is a very pod dentist! He is very well educated and thorough with his work! He is always willing to do anything and everything to help me! His entire office staff is always pleasant and helpful as well. I have been going to him for years and so has my entire family! He is very recommended.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. Timmerman is awesome. He's very friendly and knowledgeable, and the supporting staff at the office are all very friendly as well. On several occasions, he gave me his home or cell number to call in case of an emergency during off-hours. The folks at the office have always been able to work me in if I have an urgent dental issue. My only complaint would be that they discontinued their partnership with my insurance company, and this is now an "out of area" visit.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011