Ratings for Dr. Patrick J. Amar

Dr Amar did a colonoscopy on me yesterday....he was a bit behind and apologized more than once . he removed a polyp...I find this Dr to be caring, skillful and admired by his staff at the hospital...He answered all my questions concerning my procedure, took time to explain everything .. I find him quiet, knowledgeable, skillful and courteous...I do not understand as what some of these negative comments are about or where they originate from...this is a Dr who knows his stuff and is helpful.. he bedside manner is just fine......I trust this Dr ....

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I had visited Dr.Amar for problems with swallowing after my radiation treatment for cancer. He wound up doing an upper GI endoscopy and did a great job. I am not sure what these other people are complaining about him as his bedside manner is just fine and his skills in the operating room are very good as well.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Amar has terrible bedside manner. He is sarcastic, and rude. He could care less to answer any of my questions and when he did he was sarcastic.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr Amar did a basic simple colonoscopy on me and I went back to the ER that evening for bleeding. I am a VERY healthy woman and this doctor does not know what the heck he is doing. Thankful the doctor on call was the doctor I wanted to see in the first place and took care of me. The office has a policy you cannot change physicians which is sad because if I can't see the doctor who actually knows what he is doing, unfortunately I will not be able to go back to that office.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I waited two hours the other day and there was no apology from the Doctor. I saw two other people leave and say they wouldnt be going back. Im not sure I will be either as he spent ten minutes with me after i waited as long as i did.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr.Amar was a compassionate Dr. he answered all my questions. I have another appointment with him in one month.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011