Ratings for Dr. Larysa K. Smith

Doctor My tooth extraction yesterday was about as amazing as a tooth extraction can be ! The needle was painless and the extraction was painless ! The price was reasonable ! We live in Loggers Run, it's good to have you so close by. Thank you, Steven F. O'Hara

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

two thumbs up! A really great dentist. Glad I found you Dr. Smith!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Smith is a wonderful dentist , she made me feel like part of the their family. She was so considered, kind and willing to work with any financial situation you have. Just an amazing dentist.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Larysa Smith is the best! I will definitely recommend to my friends and family. Everyone was nice

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I enjoy visiting Dr. Smith. He rand her are staff is friendly , patient and ready to answer all my questions ans calm my anxieties. I will continue to use this office as my primary dentist.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr Smith is a great dentist. She fixed my bad teeth. Thanks Dr Smith.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr Smith and her staff is great. She fixed my bad teeth. Now I have and healthy smile. Thanks Dr Smith

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I have seen Dr. Smith recently and was very disappointed in the quality of her work and the lack of professionalism in herself and her staff. Dr. Smith had agreed to use the lab I preferred, but after she worked on my tooth (and was reminded about my preferred lab), she refused to follow through on keeping her word. Yet, I paid for my tooth. After I left called the office back and spoke to extremely rude manager. They refuse to give my money back. And doctor still never called me. I went to another dentist to finish this work. He uncovered cavity under the temporary crown that she put in!

Submitted December 11, 2015

I Had a great experience during my appointment. The staff was very friendly. They answered all my questions and concerns. The office is so clean. I will definetly recommend to my friends and family. Everyone was so nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

This office is in Boca Raton and I live in Lake Worth. I went there because her good reputation. She did an awesome job. She has a good hand, is very pleasant and I felt really comfortable asking her questions. I got a crown with her. It looks natural and she surprised me with an excellent price. Sometimes good price and quality do not go together, but in this case is a total YES!!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015