Ratings for Dr. David H. Hoch

My mother, age 96, recently had a cardiac catheter ablation performed by Dr. David Hoch. Because of her age, he gave her some anesthesia and some sedation. She was awake, but very groggy, and didn't feel or remember a thing. The procedure was over in 45 minutes, and had an excellent outcome. Dr. Hoch spoke with me briefly before the procedure, and I found him to be warm, kind, and professional. Dr. Hoch told me that my mother should not have a rapid heartbeat (over 90-100 beats per minute) for the rest of her life. I feel that Dr. Hoch did an excellent job on my mother, and we are both very pleased by the outcome.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Just had EP and ablation. Excellent consultation prior to appt for procedure. He was thorough and focused. Could not have had a better experience. By the way, I felt no pain; out like a light!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Amazing Doctor. His staff and the nurses at St Francis hospital were great during my stay there. He explained everything in details and always answered any questions that i had. I would defiantly recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

His dedication to his field is first rate. He performed an ablation and was successful.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr. David H. Hoch's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Roslyn, NY