You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Keith L. McCormick

Dr. McCormick is extremely professional, compassionate, and caring. I have complete confidence in his diagnosis and treatment of several eye problems. He is the finest eye care professional I have ever had. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

I took my three year old for a complete eye exam. Dr McCormick was very thorough and did many tests to test my sons eye sight. I was very pleased!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

Most complete eye exam i ever had. Much better than a regular eye doctor. He took his time and explained my issues and gave me suggestions to help. I am getting old and reading is a problem. His optical guy made me some glasses for the computer and reading and now I can see again! Great experience!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. McCormick saved my son's eye when he severely injured it with a dremel tool. Dr. McCormick performed emergency surgery at Rex and we were able to have a new lens implant at Duke later with Dr. Freidman. 20/30 vision vs. loss of an eye - I'll take it. Keith McCormick is a damn fine eye surgeon!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Keith L. McCormick's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McCormick is extremely professional, compassionate, and caring. I have complete confidence in his diagnosis and treatment of several eye problems. He is t..."

January 2, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Keith" to "Keith L."

October 20, 2013