Dr. Paul S. Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Lee

Overall had a great experience. Performed the procedure without sedation and Dr. Lee did a great job talking me through the procedure and explaining my diagnosis. Nurses were also great and really helpful. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Everything was great. The staff was professional and friendly. They were flexible with times and paperwork. My experience was 5 star and I would highly recommend you!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

The office got me in same day following an ED visit. Staff were all very nice and Dr Lee was awesome. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Thank you Dr. Lee, you and your staff were awesome through out the whole experiences. I felt very confident and comfortable in you and all the staff at the endoscopy center.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr Paul Lee and his entire staff are fantastic. Dr Lee takes time to listen to you and answer questions. He never rushes you. Overall Top Notch. Would recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Scheduling and information prior was good but must have forgotten to send me history and medication paper work so had to be done quickly when I got there. I still don't have official results and biopsy reports so I will fill that part of survey in later. Thank you

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. Lee and the whole team from scheduling to after procedure follow up were beyond expectations. Thank you for a job well done! Keep up the good work and see you all in 5 years.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Great staff and Dr. Lee did a great job of explaining things in a way that I can understand. Great service!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Thank you so much for the amazing patient care. Dr. Lee was able to get me scheduled two days after my first visit. He was accommodating and also took the time to explain to me about the procedure plan. I’ve had multiple procedures at other facilities, and I can certainly say that this is by far the best experience I’ve had. The nurses pre-procedure were efficient and the procedure staff were very gentle and comforting. The anesthesiologist took time to address my concern and Dr. Oman was very pleasant before and after my endoscopy. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Everyone was very nice and professional from check-in to check out. This was my first time getting a colonoscopy and everyone was very reassuring. I also like the fact that the Dr. Lee respected the time schedule. No delays , all very smoothly done.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Paul S. Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My practice at Digestive Disease Consultants of Orange County strives to provide personal, professional, and comprehensive GI care to maximize your overall health. We have 3 board certified gastroenterologists and a registered dietitian to serve you. We welcome your input and listen to your needs. We look forward to seeing you get more healthy.

• Korean
  • Spanish

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Southern California (Grad. 2008)
  • University of California, Los Angeles (Grad. 2005)

• Colon cancer