Dr. Paul S. Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Lee

Staff was very professional and caring just the wait time for our appointment took more than expected but overall good

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Great bedside manner, engaging and reassuring. Staff at Hoag that new Dr Lee spoke highly of him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Wonderful Dr and staff. Differently will recommend. Dr Paul Lee was very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

The staff was very polite and helpful, Dr. Lee was very kind and listened to my concerns and addressed them to the best of his knowledge. Overall, this was a great learning experience for me.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Staff was excellent. Excellent customer service from Dr. Office and Dr. Yu to the day including procedure.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Thanks to Dr Lee, Dr Johnson, the front desk and nursing staff of the surgery center who made my colonoscopy experience as comfortable and painless as possible. Special thanks to Michele, Beatrice and the surgical nurse.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Professional and trustworthy. Very efficient and accurate.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Lee and his staff are excellent in what they do. I always have a wonderful experience and I know that my care is important to them. Not only his Dr. Lee talented, but he is also efficient and kind.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Lee was very nice, professional, and my husband thought he was good at trying a bit of humor to lighten the nervousness I was feeling. There was a bit of a mix-up with my appointment from his office as it seems there was a double booking that had occurred, but it all worked out. The anesthesiologist was very nice and explained everything as needed and the OR nurse was very kind. The nurse that checked me in was nice enough but seemed very rushed and very methodical. It would be nice if being the first person the patient engaged with, she smiled and reassured more to relax the patient. The recovery nurse seem to be very friendly from what I remember and checked on me several times. They let my husband in to sit with me until I was ready to go, which was very comforting to me.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Staff was very nice and comforting. I felt confident in the staff and doctors.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Paul S. Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My practice at Digestive Disease Consultants of Orange County strives to provide personal, professional, and comprehensive GI care to maximize your overall health. We have 3 board certified gastroenterologists and a registered dietitian to serve you. We welcome your input and listen to your needs. We look forward to seeing you get more healthy.

• Korean
  • Spanish

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Southern California (Grad. 2008)
  • University of California, Los Angeles (Grad. 2005)

• Colon cancer