Dr. Paul S. Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Lee

You were all very nice and made the experience better than I anticipated. Thank you all.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Was very nervous about the procedure, but Dr. Lee and his staff made everything go by so quick and smooth! Will be coming to him for any other related procedures!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

We arrived early and waited about 15 minutes then got called back. Every single person that helped us was so nice and helpful, especially Christine. Thank you to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Much more pleasant than I thought I was going to be. Great doctors and staff. Totally recommend.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Thr services are look inside my throat and check for colon cancer. I was a kind of nervous but all staffs and dr. Paul Lee were nice and made me being comfortable. My procedure was perfectly fine. I would like to visit Dr. Paul Lee again and this facility Specialty surgical center in the future for exam when needed for sure. Stronly recommend!! Again thank you so much Dr. PAUL LEE and all staffs.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Beautiful office, friendly staff, professional and knowledgeable. Very satisfied.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I was very impressed with Dr. Lee and his staff, which appears to be properly trained and well managed. They are good listeners, very organized and polite. His office is busy but they assure that the patient does not feel rushed through the various steps. The various tasks to accomplish from the initial consultation until the final procedure are well established. I was provided with well written information on my procedure and preparations. Concise but with just enough detail, which is the way it should be. Dr. Lee has excellent bedside manner, and appears to care about his patients. These days, a lot of doctors really don't. It would be nice to have a sheet of paper with information on the cafeteria near the Irvine facility where the procedures are performed. It is useful for the people accompanying the patients.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Overall had a great experience. Performed the procedure without sedation and Dr. Lee did a great job talking me through the procedure and explaining my diagnosis. Nurses were also great and really helpful. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Everything was great. The staff was professional and friendly. They were flexible with times and paperwork. My experience was 5 star and I would highly recommend you!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

The office got me in same day following an ED visit. Staff were all very nice and Dr Lee was awesome. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. Paul S. Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My practice at Digestive Disease Consultants of Orange County strives to provide personal, professional, and comprehensive GI care to maximize your overall health. We have 3 board certified gastroenterologists and a registered dietitian to serve you. We welcome your input and listen to your needs. We look forward to seeing you get more healthy.

• Korean
  • Spanish

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Southern California (Grad. 2008)
  • University of California, Los Angeles (Grad. 2005)

• Colon cancer