Dr. Paul S. Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Lee

The whole staff was very professional and very polite! Thank you Dr. Lee for a very easy / painful procedure!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr Lee and all staffs provided excellent service. Thank you all great!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Very impressed with HOAG overall. Dr. Paul Lee and staff were very professional and courteous. The nurse who did my prep for the procedure , Holly, was nice, kind and caring.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Thank you for the fast service! Staff was nice and kind. Building was so clean and quite.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I have known Dr. Paul Lee. He is very kind, sharp and friendly doctor. I am so thankful that he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

I received a nice welcome. From the minute I walked in to the time I walked out everything went smoothly despite of my anxiety. I appreciate the people who took care of me with caring ,while keeping their professionalism.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

I didn't have to wait and the staff was very professional. The results were properly explained to me and my only comment for improvement is that the prep package did not work that well for me. I followed all of the instructions for the prep and not sure why I was up all night waiting for it to take effect. Two days before the prep I ate very light meals and had nothing past 6 pm. Then the day of the prep I basically only had coffee, lots of water and clear juice. Started the prep at 4 pm and ended at 9 pm per the instructions - - then waited and waited - - finally at 3 am I started to evacuate my bowels. Finished with the evacuation of my bowels at 6 am.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Great experience and staffs are very professional. Thank you for everyone from Dr. Lee's office.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

The office staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Everything about my experience with Dr. Lee was positive.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Staff was great and the whole process was handled with care. The facility was excellent. Nurses were kind and attentive. Dr is the best at what he does. Highly recommend Dr Paul Lee and the nurses and staff as well as the facility. Parking was close and a breeze. Will tell my friends and family to come here!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr. Paul S. Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My practice at Digestive Disease Consultants of Orange County strives to provide personal, professional, and comprehensive GI care to maximize your overall health. We have 3 board certified gastroenterologists and a registered dietitian to serve you. We welcome your input and listen to your needs. We look forward to seeing you get more healthy.

• Korean
  • Spanish

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Southern California (Grad. 2008)
  • University of California, Los Angeles (Grad. 2005)

• Colon cancer