Ratings for Dr. Rebecca B. Lapidus

Dr. Lapidus helped my daughter grow into the person she is today. We really didn't know how to handle or fix the issues our teenage daughter was having. Dr. Lapidus worked with her to give her the skills she needed to deal with her school and peer issues. My daughter is now a confident young women who is succeeding in life. There was a time where I didn't think that was going to be possible. We are forever grateful Dr. Lapidus and what she has done for our family.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Really helpful with giving you different ways of looking at things. Also, willing to (nicely) point out when what's happening just might be YOUR fault and is fixable.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Very insightful and doesn't seem to feel the need to say anything just to say something. Keeps up to date in her field and is good at providing help without jargon or being judgemental. Also, and this is important to me,she's just a nice person.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

She is a great therapist who gives you 100% attention and is very personable. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs life counseling.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011