Ratings for Dr. William F. Bonner

I found his staff to be most helpful and knowledgeable as was Dr.Bonner himself. He was very thorough in caring for my family member and answered all my questions. I would recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I am most impressed with Dr. Bonner as a doctor and as a human being. It is, however, very difficult, if not impossible, to reach his office when needed. I had to call to answering service to cancel an upcoming appointment as I have not yet received information from his office needed for my next visit. I have no idea whether or when I will receive that information...or whether I will be able to reach his office to reschedule an appointment. Communication with Dr. Bonner's office can be quite frustrating...but Dr. Bonner, himself, I believe is quite good. The above rating was difficult also. I found my first office visit to be punctual...but the needed follow-up services from his office was not. When in the office, Dr. Bonner is most helpful, but he does not have a knowledgable staff to answer phones and give general information when and as needed by the patient.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I found Dr. Wm. Bonner to be very knowledgeable and extremely pleasant. I had suffered from a SLAP tear of the right shoulder and after months of physical therapy I have full range of motion and no pain. The staff as well as Dr. Bonner was very considerate and knowledgeable. I dismiss the above negative review as a patient who probably was just unhappy with the an outcome that he/she did not want to hear. Sounds as though this patient is seeking a frivolous lawsuit. I highly recommend Dr. Wm. Bonner.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I went to Dr. Bonner for my rotator cuff which I believe was torn from a incorrectly administered flu shot. He suggested I get a lawyer & recommended someone. Dr. Bonner had me schedule several unnecessary follow-up visits during the weeks I was speaking with the lawyer. He showed my MRI to a surgeon. No one from his office called to tell me what the surgeon said. I waited 2 weeks & finally had to call & "chase" an answer. I was told one surgeon said he was "unimpressed" with my MRI (Dr. Leonard Brody) & the other surgeon (Dr. Robert Mannherz) said my injury was common & there is nothing he can do about it. Dr. Bonner, without notice, dropped me as his patient & both surgeons have refused to repair my torn rotator cuff. As soon as the surgeons told Dr. Bonner that there was no chance of a lawsuit, he refused to treat me further. This is unbelievable because he was encouraging me to have surgery for months. I would avoid this doctor. If he can't make money off you he has no use for you.

Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. William F. Bonner's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med