Ratings for Dr. Alisa R. Kasachkoff

astute clinician. Calm manner. very insightful. Great listener . Very understanding and caring.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

Pleased with ther results. Through the treatment, I gained clarity and perspective. In addition, her office is so well designed. This added to the calming effect.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

Ever since I have seen Dr. Kasachkoff, I enjoy a most wonderful life. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Very wonderful person. Honest, forthright, insightful and helpful. Though I saw her years ago, I still use her insights to guide me. All of her comments have contributed to my success.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Very worthwhile. Everything b ecame clear to me. Great experience.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Wonderful Perso in Every Respect. She has earned my admiration and total respect

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Remarkably fine doctor. I will forever be happy that I went to see her. Her help and guidance were phenomenal.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Outstanding clinician. It has been a long time since I have seen this clinician but her wise words often come back to me and serve me well. She is truly a marvelous clinician and an exceptional human being as well.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

i went to see Dr. Kasachkoff when I felt I no longer had anything to live for. I had broken up with my boyfriend, I had no pleasure from my work, I was 4000 miles away from home. Dr. Kasachkoff restored my hope and the optimism that I once had. She taught me ways to fight my depression. Through her help, my worrying about things I could not change diminished. I became more productive and more proactive. I was able to restore the self confidence I had lost.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. Kasachkoff is the best you can expect. She was helpful in all respects.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016