Ratings for Dr. Alisa R. Kasachkoff

Remarkably fine doctor. I will forever be happy that I went to see her. Her help and guidance were phenomenal.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Outstanding clinician. It has been a long time since I have seen this clinician but her wise words often come back to me and serve me well. She is truly a marvelous clinician and an exceptional human being as well.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

i went to see Dr. Kasachkoff when I felt I no longer had anything to live for. I had broken up with my boyfriend, I had no pleasure from my work, I was 4000 miles away from home. Dr. Kasachkoff restored my hope and the optimism that I once had. She taught me ways to fight my depression. Through her help, my worrying about things I could not change diminished. I became more productive and more proactive. I was able to restore the self confidence I had lost.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. Kasachkoff is the best you can expect. She was helpful in all respects.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

I took my daughter to see Dr. Kasachkoff because she was depressed and doing poorly in college. She had previously seen other professionals without success. My daughter experienced Dr. Kasachkoff as a very warm and concerned professional. She has repeatedly told me that Dr, Kasachkoff was an excellent doctor. I believe her because I always nothing but positive results from my daughter;s treatment with her.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Very helpful. Idon'tthinkI would ever have had the strengthtogetout of my terriblemarriage had it not been for this wonderful, highly skilled clinician.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Extremely talented and highly proficient. Very much interested in helping you. Saw me for free when I encountered financial difficulties. Excellent clinician

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Be in fore returning to my home in China, I was suffering from a great deal of anxiety. A friend suggested that I consult with Dr. Kasachkoff. This doctor was able to help me in a short amount of time. Her clinical expertise and her supportive manner had an immediate calming effect on me. I was able to continue working in my role as a supervising executive in a software company while making arrangements to return home with none of the fears and anxieties that had previously plagued me. Since that time, I have referred colleagues to her for executive coaching and other problems. They all report successful outcomes working with this highly esteemed clinician.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Remarkably fine doctor. I am very happy with the results. Dr. Kasachjkoff helped me build my confidence level. Before seeing her, I was anxious, always worrying about my job performance and my relationship with my boyfriend. She helped me solve my difficulties. Now, I am engaged and have promoted to a supervisory level. Her office is beautiful and she is so clam and unassuming. A really great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Excellent therapist. Direct, yet manner is very soft. She inspires confidence and trust. This woman has helped me enormously. I have only great things to say about her.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016