Ratings for Dr. David Kloth

Dr. Kloth doesn't even have coffin side manner, the man is an absolute egomaniac. He has more arrogance than Napoleon and if the world really was all karma, cyclical and fair, he would have chronic back pain and every doctor in the United States would not treat him because of all the bad-mouthing and criticizing he's done. Hes awful and rude to not only his patients but id have to say anyone who works on his staff or near his staff should just run

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

One would expect that a doctor providing pain management would be extra sympathetic and caring.This man is on the opposite end of the scale--a certifiable sociopath! The first clue was that his scheduler was never available by phone during business hours.I surmise now that she was out job hunting. Dr. Kloth has a reputation of being as contemptuous of his staff as of his patients.My preparations to expedite the consultation (shoes off, MRI films in the viewer, notes at hand) were brushed aside as annoyances.He failed to acknowledge my wife, even after my introduction, and he treated me as if I were a second grader.When he said that I needed a "reality check", suggesting that my expectations for a pain-free life were unrealistic, I know I would never let this guy so much as touch my body.When things deteriorated, he said, "I'm going to leave the room until you can calm down.Then we'll continue."I put on my shoes, collected my MRIs and left the office with no further contact with the Dr.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

Beware of Dr. Kloth! He's arrogant, rude and he doesn't listen when you (the patient) speak. He bad-mouths other physicians for putting patients' lives in potential danger, which is ironic since his diagnoses are incorrect -- at least they were with me. Not to mention he made me, and at least six other patients in the waiting room, wait an hour and a half to see him. I understand physicians sometimes run late, but they should call patients to let them know. Physicians aren't the only people with busy lives. To add insult to injury he didn't even apologize for the tremendous wait. I went to Danbury Orthopedics and was treated with respect and my pain was alleviated. I would NOT recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Short and sweet,,,,this guy cannot go on. he is smart,,but misleading and mental who made my wife cry in his office 2 days before my surgery..IDET was the surgery and did not work and cost aprox $3,000. You should not be walking on eggs to be waiting to see a pain specialist.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Dr. Kloth is very rude and has no tact. I have repeatedly asked him to increase my meds because of the pain I am in and I was treated like a drug addict. He has also in formed me that the other doctors that I see all need to go back to medical school because they don't know what they are talking about. He will not listen to you and he puts words in your mouth, and his assistants are the same way. They just do not listen! Go elsewhere, he is a total egomaniacle jerk!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

In my opinion he is an egomaniac,has the biggest God complex I’ve seen,is nasty,won't let you finish speaking,and won't give you time to fully explain your pain. In the one legible note from my file almost all of my medications are wrong or missing,and there is other completely inaccurate information,too. I’ve heard him verbally abuse employees and patients,he has verbally abused me numerously with the end being that he pushed me against a wall(there is a police call to back this up) I believe that Dr. Kloth was mad at ME because I got a 2nd opinion at the Mayo Clinic where they discovered with 1 simple test the source of my upper back pain and they beat him to a diagnosis. I am paraphrasing but Dr. Kloth also told me he was the "best doctor in the world"!! Such arrogance. There is a difference between confidence and arrogance!! If you are considering going to him please DON'T. (All of this is my opinion and can't be counted as "fact" but please do heed my warnings).

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

I have never been so badly treated! He was rude and very verbly abusive. I would not recomend him to anyone!!! Sorry to say this one has a real bad bed side manner!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Kloth is very knowledgeable in the field of pain management ans has helped me in relieving my back and neck pain.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2008