Ratings for Dr. Adam J. Helfand

I've been with Dr. Adam for 25 Yrs. When he first saw me I was a wreck, he put me back together. Now I am proud of my teeth and smile. ABSOLUTLY THE BEST!!! Dave S

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Adam is a complete joke. He is unbelievably rude and cocky. I will NEVER go back again. I strongly suggest that other new patients look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I was DYING in pain and HATE the dentist...I walk into this office scared to death only to see a huge scary looking man wearing superhero scrubs. Much to my surprise, Dr.Helfand quickly introduces himself and tells me he knows I'm in pain and to grab a seat. After a few quick questions and an x-ray, this gentle giant gets me out of pain and finishes what must be the quickest and most painless root canal ever. I've had 3 appointments since then and I'm no longer afraid to go. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr.Helfand and his staff are wonderful. We've been going to him for years and can not imagine going anywhere else. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I HATE THE DENTIST!!!BUT... Adam(yes, he has his patients call him by his first name)made me feel GREAT! He didn't make me feel ashamed or embarrassed for my neglect...He tells you he will "take care of everything" and he does! My root canal was PAINLESS! His office is beautiful and clean and his staff is adorable.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012