Ratings for Dr. Anne L. White

Dr. Anne White has more patients than she can care for. If you want more than to be a "number", then find another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

There is always ATLEAST a 30min wait past appt time. You have to come in for all issues $$$. And to get a call back for a refill can sometimes take awhile. On the up side I do think she as a doctor does take extra time to know you and listen.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

I understand peoples frustration with time, there is always a wait. BUT, when it's your turn, it's all about you and you are not shorted. If you leave her office with ANY unanswered questions it's your own fault. She does believe in a few more tests than some doctors, but I believed her when she explained to me that it was because she was going to treat me with the same caution and care as she would her sister. I liked that and I'm thrilled to have found such an attentive doctor and staff. The staff has gone threw changes recently, but I think the current group has got it under control and they're all very sweet. I've recommended Dr.Anne to everyone I know and will continue to.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. White is nice, spends quality time with patients. HOWEVER!! This office has so much staff and no one does a damn thing right!!!!!!Have cried for 3 days now, cannot get a refill called in,(2 weeks now, and 30 calls to office and pharmacy!) forget about a new RX! And she is very anti-pill, and its not just pain medicine! She treats more like a D.O., I just wish she knew how badly her staff does and their not too smart way of handling ANY minor request or problem. Constantly wants office visits for any and everything,$$$$$,if you carry ANY balance over immediate payment there is an expensive interest rate to make payments! I have never in my life encountered so many frustrating aspects of any doctors office. The office is decorated very nice. If you dont get sick and take zero prescriptions, and have lots of money to spend on your general practitioner, then this is the office for you! First time in my life EVER to post a complaint. Wish Id never heard of this office. Anyway, Good Luck

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Staff is very unprofessional,not dependable and reliable for help and assistance, seem to "step' over into each other's job area, thus complicating situations and flustrating patients needs and questions. It's mostly,"the one hand does not know what the other is doing",and apparently not attempting to learn or care. I love Dr. Ann White and all the Health Care,she has provided me, and only wish she had a "Handle" on the conduct and operation of her office staff and and Nurses. There is a total laack of co-ordination among the staff, of which I could not tolerate and changed my personal care Physcian, and explained the reasons.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Very nice doctor. Very helpful with my son's issues and really took her time to evaluate him. Not a rush job like other doctors.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

Dr. Anne has been my dr. for many years. I do not mind waiting when she gives me all the time I need when she is with me. She is very smart and if she doesn't know something she finds out. I refuse to see anyone else. Have always thought a lot of her but since she saw my son and diagnosed a potentionally bad situation with him, I will be eternally grateful and wait as long as it takes for her. Cat never left hair on me, sanitation has never entered my mind, always clean. I like different appts. for different problems....keeps my stuff seperate.....yearly physical vs hbp vs weight loss issues. Works for me and don't plan to change.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Yes, Dr. White runs behind, but that is because she believes each patient deserves her full attention. Most of us love her because she knows her patients not so much as a diagnosis, but as a person. She understands how our lives and our genetics affect our overall health and uses that knowledge to help us ward off problems. Animals have been shown to be very therapeutic and calming in many settings. I applaud Dr. White for practicing in ways beyond a prescription pad.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Makes you schedule multiple appointments - will only see you for one thing at a time. It is hard to get prescriptions refilled - constant office visits drain $$$ - Wait time is always 30 minutes or more unless you get the first appointment.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2006

Dr. Anne L. White's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1986)