Ratings for Dr. Subir S. Jossan

Staff and nurse were outstanding and I felt confident that everything would go well. Recovery was good and the operation on carpel tunnel performed by the Doctor Jossan was successful.The facility at Fair Oaks was excellent.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Jossan's personality and knowledge makes him the only doctor I will see at the practice. I have had two left index finger surgeries with him at Fair Oaks and the staff there is amazing. Their knowledge, skill, and demeanor are by far above level. I have never experienced any bad reactions and after care procedures have always been dead on from both Dr. Jossan and the hospital staff. Thank you for the best care!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Outstanding doctor, nurses, and front office staff. Made me feel so comfortable from the moment I walked in through my Post-Op appt. I will recommend this office to my family and friends as my experience has been wonderful. Thank you Dr. Jossan!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

A group of people who know what they are doing and perform professionally.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

First class treatment. Entire staff was excellent and thorough advice and directions provided for post operation. I could not be more pleased.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Jossan was very knowledgable and friendly. I was very comfortable with him from the beginning.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Jossan since 2008, and I think he and the staff are professional, caring, and great. Dr. Jossan is the best.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Bethesda Surgery Center, provided excellent services. The follow-up after surgery added a personal touch.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Been come here for years.won't go any other place. Staff is excellent. Very professional. Greatest bedside manner. All family. Would and have recommended people to this practice.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Jossan is the most professional, best bedside manner of any Dr. I have ever had (and I have had several). I would highly recommend him for any problem you have with your hand. He is very cautious and surgery is always a last resort. I trust him with my life and will definitely keep him as my Dr. As long as I am in the area.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Subir S. Jossan's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1993)

Oxford