Ratings for Dr. Shahin Roshanzaer

This guy rocks. Great doctor. I was sent to the Irvine Kaiser Hospital by Kaiser Urgent Care Santa Ana on 4/29/2011 for emergency surgery of a hernia. This was the opinion of two doctors. Well, thank God for third opinions. Within a minute of looking at me Dr. Roshanzaer told me there was no hernia, but an infection instead, thereafter prescribing me antibiotics and pain medication. Thank God there was not a Kaiser Hospital in Santa Ana or I may have needlessly ended up under the knife. Dr. Roshanzaer was the consummate professional, knowledgeable, helpful, polite, and trust me, I picked his brain for all I could. This guy is Five Star all the way, and for that matter, so are the employees at Kaiser Irvine (Alton/Sand Canyon). The best hospital staff I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Dr. Shahin Roshanzaer's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1991)

Delta Dental