Ratings for Dr. Deepa K. Mehta

I got dentures made with Dr. Mehta and am very happy with them.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I had bridge work done by Dr. Mehta. I am very pleased with them - she is a perfectionist and would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

The doctor is very knowledgeable and listened to my problems. She also gave me all possible different treatments for my case. When it came to doing the work, they were gentle and make sure I was comfortable. I am very happy with their services and would definitely recommend them to friends and famaily.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

STAY AWAY. I called in advance and inquired about getting a free consultation to get an implant estimate to compare to the cost for replacing a bridge. I was told it would be free if I can bring recent X-ray and I did. They asked for insurance info to get accurate estimates. The dentist saw me for few minutes, looked at the x-ray, never asked me to open my mouth. On the way out, they asked for a $70 exam fee. I was furious because a free consultation was arranged and agreed on but they changed their mind once they got me in there. I refused to pay so they billed my insurance for $150 for the 5 minutes I was there. I had bad feeling because the dentist made very uncomfortable as she kept asking to do more x-rays since she noticed that I have many problems that my general dentist didn't notice. I had to remind her that I was there mainly to get an implant estimate. So, STAY AWAY......

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Dr. Deepa K. Mehta's Credentials

• Boston University (Grad. 2001)