Ratings for Dr. David Vanscoy

While he was still a resident in Iowa, Dr. Van Scoy saved my life with his attention to detail and his sense of urgency. Both I and my child might have died if he hadn't been so diligent about treating my pre-eclampsia. For seven years I've tried to locate him to thank him; my child is seven years old and healthy and I'm on my second pregnancy, also healthy and happy. Thank you Doctor Van Scoy; we'll never forget you!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I hate to rate him so high b/c that means I will have a harder time getting an appointment, however he is pretty darn incredible. Thorough, thoughtful, kind and logical.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Van Scoy is an excellent GP. More than simply being highly knowledgeable about a wide variety of ailments, he has also been kind and understanding. One never feels rushed. Staff is good too.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

Dr. VANSCOY IS THE BEST dOCTOR i HAVE SEEN AN MY SIXTY NINE YEARS. hE LISTENS TO HIS PATIENTS AND DICTATED HIS NOTES FOR YOUR CHART WHILE YOU ARE STILL IN THE ROOM. hE GIVES YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO ADD TO HIS NOTES, ANYTHING YOU FEEL IS IMPORTANT. HE WILL TAKE AS MUCH TIME AS HE NEED TO INSURE THAT YOU ARE BEING TREATED FOR THE SYMPTOMS YOU CAME TO HIM ABOUT. hE GOES THE EXTRA MILE TO GIVE YOU THE BEST CARE POSSIBLE. i AM EXTREMELY PLEASED THAT i FOUND SUCH A GOOD AND KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR. i HAVE RECOMMENDED HIM TO A DAUGHTER, MY BROTHER AND A GOOD FRIEND. THEY ALL MADE APPOINTMENTS WITH HIM AND ALL OF THEM HAVE SWITCHED TO THIS FINE dOCTOR.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Van Scoy delivers excellent health care and is even open for consultations that are usually reserved for specialists.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. VanScoy for over a year and am very happy with the treatment I have received from him. He is considerate of my health interests in my own health and shares all of his concerns with me so when I leave the office I am assured that we have covered all my needs.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Dr. David Vanscoy's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)