Ratings for Dr. Bruce J. Wallace

Dr. Bruce Wallace has no bedside manner. I was scheduled for a bladder exam and the nurse preped me for the exam and then I was left in that position for 23 minutes. The nurse came in after 15 minutes and raised the center of the table so I could rest my legs out of the stirrups and said he was delayed with another patient, "Quote" Guy talk you know!! Then I heard him go into another exam room and greet another patient all the while I was still on the exam table. I had never met this man before and when he finally "SHOWED UP" it was obivious to me he hadn't even read my chart. Then he couldn't understand why he was hurting me so bad, "QUOTE" I do 20 of these a day and it shouldn't hurt! He needs to retire or take on less patients & really change his attitude or find another job.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Dr. has no bedside manner. Nurses at hospital even state this. Took personal phone call while talking to me and called the person on the phone an idiot. Then proceeded to verbal insult me. Told me that he had to take me as a patient and that he did not want me as a patient.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2006

Dr. Bruce J. Wallace's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1972)

Workers Comp