Ratings for Dr. Angelo William Kanellos

Thankfully as it turns out I don't have to go back to this doctor ever. The nurse told me that I had sis and my bladder which was not true and then I needed a procedure I was scheduled and rescheduled many times and spoke to several rude women in the office. Doctor's bedside manner left lots to be desired and he told me I did not have cysts in my bladder but we would go ahead with the procedure anyway. I was told I was told he was one of the best in Reno I hope that's not true there's got to be someone better.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

lack of diagnosis, lack of options, lack of concern leading to UTI with 2 days in the hospital. Poor insertion of catheter leading to overnight in the ER for bleeding episode. I finally left his practice. I should have left long ago.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

My husband went to Dr. Kanellos for elevated PSA which turned out to be prostate cancer. Dr. Kanellos gave us options on how to precede which we chose Dr Kanellos performing the prostatectomy using the Divinci robotic method. Today, my husband is cancer free and absolutely NO negative side affects from the surgery. Dr. Kanellos was highly professional, knowledgable and extremely helpful as well as a superb surgeon to my husband.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

Staff said they were "very busy" in order to help me. Not good customer service skills, after I called with blood in the urine. Dr. eventually called back and indicated my problem was all related to the procedure he performed.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. was rude. Gave conflicting diagnosis. Released me for the hospital after coming through the ER with more questions and no answers, and stated he had no desire to give me answers.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2006

Dr. Angelo William Kanellos's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)