Ratings for Dr. Linda M. Grossman

Did not find her helpful with my issues. I felt my issues were unimportant and she did not take them seriously due to my age.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

No choice is given by the family court as to gender of a professional in psych, rather it is an uncomfortable order and the choice is one not three . She gives her opinion to satisfy whoever pays her bill.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Linda Grossman was late often for our meetings, she felt passive aggressive and triggered at times. After a handful of visits, I did not return.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Grossman is extremely unprofessional and unethical. She also has her own issues she is dealing with and I can tell by her behavior she afflicts her "stuff" onto her clients. I do not recommend Dr. Grossman, even if the insurance covers the visit 100%.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Grossman was able to pinpoint our problems remarkably quickly, and gave us many tools to help our family. She is compassionate and knowledgable. Most importantly, our children felt very open and safe with her. She has a very natural and warm way with children.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Through our family related issues, Dr. Grossman had the unique ability to stay completely impartial and objective, meanwhile providing a welcoming and open environment where she is extremely Easy to talk to about personal feelings and related emotions.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015