Ratings for Dr. Haim Belzer

I have been a patient of Dr. Haim Belzer off and on for over 30 years. He has been my lifeline.He has character and integrity. If not for Dr. Belzer I would have ended my life several times.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I would not recommend Dr. Belzer to my worst enemy. After several years of therapy with him, he was of little to no help and I believe the situation declined under his care. I do not believe he is an ethical or trustworthy person. In my opinion, best to steer clear of this psychologist.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

The BEST Phychologist In The Country Period. He is the most helpful, great listener, gives me excellent ideas on how I can help myself. He is a wonderful human being too. I cant say enough about how great a doctor he truly is.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

the best psychologist. his approach is completely unique. very personable, is willing to share stories about himself and it makes it a very comforting and trustworthy experience. i'm 23 yrs old and have been to probably 12 psychologists throughout my life. by far the best i've ever had. he speaks multiple languages (spanish, english, romanian, hebrew); so he's able to accommodate a vast variety of people. try him out, he's one of the best out there.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010