Ratings for Dr. Chad D. Wasson

Great experience early in 2012 when I went to see Dr. Wasson. I have been trying to find his program but have been unable to reconnect with the physicians that purchased his practice.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

My first appointment with Dr. Chad Wasson in January of 2012. I have been battling a weight problem since the age of 12. Over the past 30 years I have gone on and off different diet plans, but nothing worked for the long term. I finally became desperate when my doctor told me I was pre-diabetic. I already had high cholesterol and high blood pressure. I really didn't know what to do. A close friend talked to me about Dr. Wasson. I was skeptical at first, but the program that Dr. Wasson had discussed with me worked. I had my blood taken before I started the program and 30 days after. My blood pressure returned to normal a week after starting the program. My cholesterol levels went back to a normal range 30 days later and I am no longer pre-diabetic. My regular doctor was even surprised. The staff was extremely helpful and Dr. Wasson listened to the questions. The treatment I was given was specific to my needs. I would definitely recommend Dr. Wasson

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Very helpful in understanding the underlying issues I had. I have tried may other doctors and never knew what the problem was. I am very happy with the care. The staff was helpful and were willing to take time with me. I had success with treatment and was very happy to understand what the underlying digestive issue was.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

This has been the best experience for me and my husband. Prior to my first visit I was extremely undisciplined and very unhealthy. Thanks to Dr. Wasson and his staff - I am 34 pound lighter and I have more engergy than I've had in 20 years. I lost the weight in 3 1/2 months! Unbelievable.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

This doctor saved my life!!! I would recommend him to anyone who needs to get control of their health and to lose weight! Wonderful, knowledgeable Doctor who cares a great deal about you and your health!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

20 dollar co pay every time plus some lab fees. I think out of pocket so far is around $200. My migraines are gone! I've lost 72 pounds from June 24 through October 18th. Energy is now through the roof.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010