Ratings for Dr. William R. Winter

Dr. Winter saved my life. He cured me of my anxiety and depression when no other doctor was able to. His rates are reasonable and he has flexible hours. He always runs on time and is responsive to phone calls in between sessions. He has a warm and compassionate bedside manner. Great credentials. If you want to get better fast go see Dr. Will Winter. He will help you feel better fast. He is one great doctor. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Winter is a godsend! He has taken care of my son when no other doctor was able to help him. I will forever be grateful to the doctor for curing my son of his ADHD. He's now so much happier in school and has friends. Now I'm also happy because my son is happy. Wonderful care! We're so lucky to have found doctor Winter.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

When not blackmailing payment and visits to get the dangerous drugs every month he hooks innocent children Dr. Winter tried to figure out how to drug the parents. Cares nothing about children and on at least one occasion recommended dangerous experimental drugs known to cause severe harm to children. May be one who believe doctors such as himself should be prescribing dangerous anti-psychotics to the population at large, now 1 in 4 Americans given dangerous psychotropics.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. William R. Winter's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1997)

• BCBS Illinois