Ratings for Dr. Salvatore P. Dericco

I practiced alongside Dr. Salvatore DeRicco as his orthodontic assistant and then Associate Orthodontist for 6 years. He is one of the most knowledgeable orthodontists that I have had the pleasure of learning from and he has greatly influenced how I practice orthodontics in my own practice - completely hands-on. His thorough treatment planning & meticulous treatment practices result in smiles that last. He practices orthodontics in its purest form, consistently putting his patients’ needs above the needs of his practice. His concern for his patients is such that he has even invented and patented a new orthodontic toothbrush to help his patients and orthodontic patients worldwide with their orthodontic hygiene!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. DeRicco is wonderful. You can tell that he really cares about his patients and does everything possible to give them a great smile and a healthy mouth. I have never been to a doctor who takes so much time to explain things to me. One of my friends told me that she went to another orthodontist because "that's where everyone goes" and barely ever spoke with the doctor. I was shocked! Not with Dr. DeRicco - if you are looking for a doctor who is commmitted to making sure you understand what is happening and how he can help you - than look no further. Excellent results and, from what I hear from what others have paid - very reasonably priced!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011