Ratings for Dr. Natchez Trey Morice

I've been a patient here for over 5yrs and had two children in that time. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else, and I feel this is the best OBGYN facility in town. The staff is awesome!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Love the staff. I'm always taken care of and any time I have a problem I am accommodated in the schedule immediately.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I had my tubes reversed a little over 9 months ago. The process was smooth and everyone was nice. Mrs. Margie was awesome! I haven't gotten pregnant yet but the process was great. They have even been trying to help each month since. Awesome choice!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I've been coming to Dr. Morice for 12 years! That in itself says a lot. I have always been pleased with the treatment that I receive here. Dr. Morice, his nurse practitioners, nurses and staff are always friendly. They go up and beyond for their patients to make sure that they receive the very best care.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I love my experience every visit. The nurses take care of me every time, and they are very professional.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr.Morice and his entire staff was very professional , compassionate, and delightful. He reversed my tubes took very good care of me . He even found and removed a cyst I didn't even know was there . I'm very thankful for his dedication and mrs.margie was also a blessing she was very sweet and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I absolutely love this dr's office. I recommend it to everyone that I've come in contact with that's pregnant. The experience is always pleasant. The environment is always clean and welcoming. I plan on coming her forever. Not just for pregnancies but regular ob visits as well.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I love coming to Dr. Morice's office. The staff is friendly and is dedicated to their work. I would recommend this facility and provider to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Wonderful doctor, worth the wait. He delivered my three kids and now pregnant for our last :-)!! He takes care of my friends as well and he always makes everyone feel so comfortable and normal even when we are emotional wrecks! What a great man and a great doctor. I'm gonna miss him when I'm done having babies! Even though we don't get to see him every visit since he's so busy, he ALWAYS makes my deliveries and is there in the hospital for me... I think he spends most of his time at the hospital since he is so busy. And if it wasn't for him I think I would have had to have c sections for my last two babies since they were so big and taking so long (that's what the nurses said I needed) but he was so patient and so caring and he told the nurses to hang in there and we ended up having them natural. I'm so happy he is my doctor - wouldn't trade him for the world!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

My experience at Atchafalaya obgyn was awesome for my first pregnancy and so far for my second pregnancy as well. The Dr.s and staff are amazing. I love Dr. Morice and N.P. Kristen!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Natchez Trey Morice's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2005)

Delta Dental