Very helpful staff, Excellent Doctor with wonderful bed side manners

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr Dash was amazing. He treated me with respect, explained my condition, and fixed my veins. My legs look amazing and feel 100% better. Thank you Dr Dash & staff for your great work! I can't thank you enough! I highly recommend him to all of Sussex County!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Awesome DR, the procedure I had done was done with consideration to pain/pain mgmt. The staff is courtious and very helpful. Highly recommend Dr. Dash for any venous procedures you may need.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

A competent experienced doctor with good diagnostic skills and comforting manner. Helpful friendly staff who makes the patient feel comfortable. Sometimes appointments run late but sometimes not. Very knowledgeable staff and doctor who help you understand your condition. Has a good reputaion in the local area and does nice work. Worth checking out!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Dr. Sarat K. Dash's Credentials

• Scb Med Coll, Utkal Univ, Cuttak, Orissa, India (Grad. 1966)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful staff, Excellent Doctor with wonderful bed side manners"

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Dash was amazing. He treated me with respect, explained my condition, and fixed my veins. My legs look amazing and feel 100% better. Thank you Dr Dash & staf..."

April 20, 2015
  • First Name changed from "SARAT" to "SARAT K."

October 20, 2013